Thursday, October 15, 2009
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Nothing new
- BOOKED
- Distrinct 9
- T-Minus Seven Days
- "Predator meets Beowulf"
- Bonne fête, Cory!
- Hauʻoli Lā Hānau, Matthew!
- Reasons I dislike Three Pond Barrens
- I'm a whot?...
- 生日快樂 [生日快乐] (shēngrì kuàilè), Nina!


7 Comments:
If I could describe the trip in one hyphenated word, it would be "anti-semetic".
:D
That's two words.
Seriously? This is all we get?
Give us some pics and some deets b'y... for Christ sake.
Check out fb for pics, Jaboc. Both Philip and I have links to our flickr accounts there!
Jacob, fill us in about your trip home now, while in the meantime. Leave no buttertart go unsavoured, nor cuddle with matthew gordon go unmentioned.
Well, if you're asking if we touched butts... then I would have to say yes.
Oh, and as it turns out in absence, the city of St. John's has began to believe a rumor that I am in fact a homosexual. So that was nice.
Facts can't be rumours, Jacob.
Post a Comment
<< Home