Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A digital phone call

Hello.

For those of us who live off the island of Newfoundland, who amongst us is planning this annual pilgrimage home for Arielle's birthday? Who amongst us is lame/poor?

What about people who live in obscurely muslim countries in the near-black-sea-middle-east-Mediterranean?

The reason I ask is to wonder who might be going to see les gars, HR!'s Christmas benefit show on Dec. 19th. It's seated, so y'know, would rather go with my own, les gars, if/when I make it back.

Answer within!

16 Comments:

Blogger WhiteLily said...

The Johnsons won't be home this December.

Wed Oct 28, 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

I'm game for a concert.

Wed Oct 28, 07:59:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

I don't know yet when I'll be home.

Wed Oct 28, 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Brad, may be just you and me, hombre.

Janes, what are your plans? Does your semester run late?

Wed Oct 28, 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

I'm fine rocking it duo-style. Sitting next to you will make me look infinitely more handsome anyway.

Thu Oct 29, 02:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

I also am unsure of when I will be home. If I am in town, I will surely be there with you boys... unless you'd prefer some privacy.

That's too bad about the Johnstones...
What about the east coast American crew. T-Croz and J Slaterz. When/ are you planning on making the the tour... Jil are you coming at all?

Fuck I can't wait to see you JaneZ

Thu Oct 29, 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger jill said...

ill be in Tallahassee for Christmas :( New years in NY this year but i will be home again in May! (Cyra's getting married!)

Thu Oct 29, 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

I'll go to the concert, Luke you're in charge of tickets.

Cyra's getting married! Jill do you get to take picture's again? What about Tom, is he coming home?

Fri Oct 30, 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Jill! That sucks. You suck.

Well the bright side is it will free up a WHOLE lot of time for sweet sweet games and sweet sweet drinks.

What's the deal T-Bird?

Sat Oct 31, 02:06:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Well, haven't bought the ticket and don't have the means to do so, but hopefully my unicef box scam will pay big dividends tonight.

Sat Oct 31, 06:08:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Okay, I'll get some tix on the go.

One for Brad, me, Cory, maybe another one or two just in case of Janes/Jacob/ Bernie Stealsfromsickchildren?

Sat Oct 31, 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Get me one for sure. If I'm not home, I'll find someone to go in my place... I should be home by then though.

Crosby... start moving towards NL NOW!

Sun Nov 01, 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Okay, attempting to buy 4 tickets today... i'll keep you posted.

Mon Nov 02, 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Wait, people should know this... are they doing a Boxing Day show this year? Who can tell us, residents of St. John's?

Mon Nov 02, 02:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

How about residents of Tim Baker's house?

Tue Nov 03, 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Haha... exactly. Literally, this is exactly who should know the answer to this question.

Who lives there, anyway?

Wed Nov 04, 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home