Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Return of the Muppets

The Muppets are now online! These videos are hilarious and I thought I'd bring them to you to share. A blast from the past, if you will. At least WE knew how to rock it when we were kids (not like the crap shows on now!)

Enjoy!

Bohemian Rhapsody-Muppetstyle

7 Comments:

Blogger Janezy said...

You just made my life.

Tue Nov 24, 11:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

That just kept getting better and better.

Wed Nov 25, 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Yeah, it's pretty good, but what the fuck is a muppet?

Thu Nov 26, 01:28:00 AM  
Blogger Hin-chay said...

Not quite a mop, not quite a puppet.

Thu Nov 26, 09:18:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

I didn't think I wanted to watch these but I can't believe how wrong I was!

I additionally recommend the episode "Slightly Sketchy."

So Sue, when did this happen? I don't even know when the muppets come on tv anymore.

Thu Nov 26, 02:09:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Too bad they don't have classic moppets on but these moppets are funny too.

Thu Nov 26, 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it as much as I did! :D

Luke, I believe they only do a few youtube videos here and there. I don't think they're on TV or anything. Too bad, as they're the bestest ever.

Fri Nov 27, 08:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home