Bed-Sitting Rooms
Donald got a bed-sit room/apt, but apparently Janes has never heard of this phenomenon.
So, my question is: Janes, sure did your parents not constantly hassle you about getting a bed-sitting apartment the moment you mentioned you needed a place to live? I mean, I can't believe that wasn't
Bev's first suggestion the second you were up in the HVGB (heevie-jeebie).
I know for a fact Suzanne was like Leith and fond of bringing it up at least once every six months. Tell me this isn't well known!
And the most amazing thing is that every time this subject was breached, I complained that there was no longer such a thing as a "bed-sit." And there, Donald goes and finds one. This can't be true.
So, my question is: Janes, sure did your parents not constantly hassle you about getting a bed-sitting apartment the moment you mentioned you needed a place to live? I mean, I can't believe that wasn't
Bev's first suggestion the second you were up in the HVGB (heevie-jeebie).
I know for a fact Suzanne was like Leith and fond of bringing it up at least once every six months. Tell me this isn't well known!
And the most amazing thing is that every time this subject was breached, I complained that there was no longer such a thing as a "bed-sit." And there, Donald goes and finds one. This can't be true.
Labels: Male form; "drop your pants quinton", related to a Winthrop pastime of 2003





















5 Comments:
I'm with Janes I think, never heard of these words?
And now that I've read about it, sharing a bathroom with Donald is literally the last thing I'd want to do.
Suz was constantly encouraging me to find a nice bed-sitter. Even without understanding what she was talking about I knew it was not something I wanted to do.
No, Mrs. Fart never mentioned a thing about a bed-sitting room. It was more of a "take what you can get, just get the fuck out" kinda things.
Kidding, of course. It was actually more like a "there's a 4-bed/3-bath apartment with a 3 acre backyard, white marble floor, spiral staircase on kijiji...you could afford that if you saved a bit, Michael, you really could, but you'd have to clean it three times a week, it would really require a lot of hard work Michael, have you e-mailed them yet Michael why haven't you e-mailed them yet Michael I told you about it 30 seconds ago, Michael, if you don't call them in the next 0.98 seconds Michael it could be gone Michael and then you'd be up shit creek without a paddle Michael and the universe would implode and puppies everywhere would die and it would be all your fault, Michael" kinda things.
All that, and I STILL don't know what a bed-sitting room is.
Glad to see things are back to normal at the Janes residence.
Post a Comment
<< Home