Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hey! Yeah, I'm Talking to You!

Alright bitches, enough is enough. Philip and I have been going out for over six years now which means I've known all of YOU lot for about that length of time. Every time one of you inspired writers sends an email en mass, I AM NEVER INCLUDED!! While I'm sure Philip loves forwarding me the emails every time, it would be nice to be remembered from time to time!

*evil glare*

SO, from now on, my email address IS (and don't you f*cking forget it!): whitelily@gmail.com

I mean it, I'll make life miserable for you!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

six year? I don't even know phil for six years. wait a minute... it's 2007... freaky....

Wed Apr 05, 02:02:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

ahhh, mass email, smas email... I mean, I agree with your quest... but I think they're a little scary, and if you've seen the last one, i'm not sure it was appropriate for the eyes of an innocent Kindergarten teacher! :)

arielle, I think i only have your hotmail.

paz!

Thu Apr 06, 01:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Who invited Sue to this site anyways? I'll rot in hell before I add her to any of my smas emails.

Editor's note: Mass emails sent by Jacob: Zero

Thu Apr 06, 01:48:00 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Pffffft, who let Jacob comment in this post? And whoever said Kinder teachers couldn't handle a little R rated action? I can take it!

Thu Apr 06, 11:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home