Friday, April 07, 2006

State of the Blog- Part 4

Howdy All. Thought you might like an update on the state of our ethereal digital endeavour.

Total Posts: 94
Views: We're well past 5 G's. Delicious
Anonymous comments: mmm, stopped for now. At least to make people set up a dummy acct. with some fake name.
Profile: New delicious Picture, compliments of Ms. Jill ~ thanks! (and with a cameo from Crisbie's lap! (sweet).
New Links- Gotta love the Pitchfork~ I'm making it a daily stop. And Casa G's por supuesto. (Taking suggestions for others).

New Members!!!!!

Welcome! Red_Luvs_U & The illustrious Mr. Brad!!!!!!

Thanks for coming aboard, guys! Can't wait to hear all the wonderful, ridiculous things you've got to say.

Matthew: ??? communicates via email. Though, I can verify that he checks this shit daily. Represent.

Some Perspective-

Geography: We cover the globe- Australia-BC-TX-Kingston-T.O.-Fredricton-and All over the Rock. I just think that's impressive.

Attributes: Filmmaker, Students, Masters Candidates, Doctoral Candidates (Sort of, hahaha), Researchers, Law & Medical Students, Hard-workin' men & women, Teachers, and future Teachers (shout out, Janesey!) , Slackers. ;) J/K.

I love you all-
here's to a fabulous weekend
until we meet again,


Slow your role, Playah.

6 Comments:

Blogger Student said...

It's been an illustrious few months. soon, we will have to start posting extremely intimate blogs only, and mudracking generally. risky business, but we're up for it.

we should also try and analyse the actual ethos of all them ol holyrood parties. what WERE they? and cory should ask his goomba to have a monthly party.

Sat Apr 08, 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

ahh, shit- does anyone know enough HTML/CSS to tell me why the sidebar is now at the bottom of the page?

(by anyone, I mean Phil).

Sat Apr 08, 02:41:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Haha.

I plead ignorance! Also, unless you've fixed it already, things look fine on my end, and always have.

Sat Apr 08, 05:17:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Yeah, Laughs for us, Phil--- as so many things do, it looks find on the mac--- but i'm here on a pc now and..... Not so much.

did anyone else notice?>
could it be larger text? (I still think it should work)

Damn! Zounds! ---Sorry Suckers*

Sat Apr 08, 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

suckers who use pcs deserve all the messing around with they get.

ps: where's matthew anyway? and who's staying in st john's this summer?

pps: is hinchey in any way involved with this?

Sat Apr 08, 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

ps that lap is jill's. as you can tell a) from the passenger side of the car, b) from the ladiness of the lap.

Sat Apr 08, 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home