Sunday, May 14, 2006
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Padme Raps
- Across the Tasman Sea
- thank you for the good times
- Sunday night food blogging: vegetable stirfry
- Plan Your Escape
- Eye O' Pine
- The Chest is Best
- Headin' to the T-Dot
- ReImmigration: Mexico- land of Opportunity
- I'd like to join the call for a new banner, one th...


6 Comments:
so sweet!
and way to work it too, Sue... lookin shiny and new ;)
i was briefly in the habit of looking on craigslist for a free bike or desk. obviously the free-neighborhood variety is much sweeter.
We were on our way to rent a movie (btw, King Kong SUCKSSSSSSSSSS) and get us some Mickey Dee's when we spotted it down an alley. We finished supper and booted 'er back with a "thank you" postie to put on the fence. Oh yeah. It's da bomb!
(Thanks, Luke! We might be sanding and staining today but we're not sure yet!)
Nothin better than finding free stuff. Im looking for a free bbq... haven't found one just yet.
p.s. You didn't like King Kong???
sanding and staining sounds delicious- although I like the colour of it already - what colour would you go ? darker or lighter? maybe a hint o' red. loves it.
all my furniture is donated btw... a chest o' drawers, a couch, and a tv stand that I use for a night table.
sweet.
I really want to stain the chest o' drawers.. it's really dark, so something much lighter would be beautiful.
cheerio!
At first I thought the title and picture referenced Susan, I guess it means both. That dig is for hating King Kong, maybe he'd still be alive if people like you would have just given him a chance!
i stand by my cocobro.
Post a Comment
<< Home