posted by Student at 6:46 AM
"wonderfully restrained""distinctively fetching""oddly undisturbing"
pungently putrid.passionately pointless.
botardedly ridonculous.-- signed,Janezgamer (haxor)
I was wondering who'd put up 3 comments already thismorning (that's afternoon to you crizberd). Go figure.... hhahaha:)I agree with "wonderfully restrained" and "passionately pointless" cause you're passionate- but let's face it, only 4 words really had point. the rest be just Gravaaayyy!!!!meeet any hobbits yet?
Conclusions: too much Janezgamer, not nearly enough Janes.
SUBJ: Mission (Un)ImpossibleCheck it. So I just saw MI3 and it was sick. But most sick of all was the hard core kanyezie/twista action. i wish i had more than just two ears...POSTSCRUTON: Newfies in Aucktown.Check it. I've already met one girl from newfoundland and one woman who had done a degree at mun, that made three of us in a workshop of 15 people.CONCLUSIONS: Stats. There are therefore 1 million newfoundlanders in new zealand.
You should look up Mikey Cooper's sister!...
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
"wonderfully restrained"
"distinctively fetching"
"oddly undisturbing"
pungently putrid.
passionately pointless.
botardedly ridonculous.
-- signed,
Janezgamer (haxor)
I was wondering who'd put up 3 comments already thismorning (that's afternoon to you crizberd). Go figure.... hhahaha:)
I agree with "wonderfully restrained" and "passionately pointless" cause you're passionate- but let's face it, only 4 words really had point.
the rest be just Gravaaayyy!!!!
meeet any hobbits yet?
Conclusions: too much Janezgamer, not nearly enough Janes.
SUBJ: Mission (Un)Impossible
Check it. So I just saw MI3 and it was sick. But most sick of all was the hard core kanyezie/twista action. i wish i had more than just two ears...
POSTSCRUTON: Newfies in Aucktown.
Check it. I've already met one girl from newfoundland and one woman who had done a degree at mun, that made three of us in a workshop of 15 people.
CONCLUSIONS: Stats.
There are therefore 1 million newfoundlanders in new zealand.
You should look up Mikey Cooper's sister!
...
Post a Comment
<< Home