Monday, May 08, 2006

thank you for the good times


'Tis the season of shitty television shows. Can't believe I'm following "Flavor Of Love". Flava Flav is such a fucking dirty old man, it's just so amusing and also slightly embarrassing. I've started my first Chuck Palahniuk novel last week, Diary, and it's a whole new world considering the last three books I've read have been Pride & Prejudice, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, & Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince. The whole point of this post is to tell Cory that I'm the O.U. (original Uncle) on this blog. I don't have as many entries as you because I've been too busy kicking ass and chewing bubble gum. And guess what........I'm all out of bubble gum.

I also want to announce my obsession with bobbleheads. I just bought one off eBay. giggity giggity giggity.

4 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

I for one, love the "Flava of Love"- I saw the 2nd to last episode, (with the spitting bitchfite) and that shit blew me away.

Simultaneously retarted and amazing. It's like a car wreck- you don't want to look, but you gotta.

Diaryis the new one? I hope it's good... i gots to read me some o' that. Brad, read any Nick Hornby? I figure they have some things in common.

how big is that bobblehead? giggity, Out

Tue May 09, 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

Luke, I love Nick Hornby. Got all his stuff, have been a fan since way back in the day (which was a wednesday coincedentally). bobblehead is about 6-8 inches tall.

Tue May 09, 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

yeah, you can't ask for a better response than that. Brad answers all aspects of the question, unlike jacob, who still seems unable to answer the one question he is asked. tsk tsk. for shame.

mmm, have yet to actually read nick hornby. keep trying to pick up high fidelity (at least) to start with... any others especially good (or even better)?.

Thu May 11, 01:41:00 AM  
Blogger brad. said...

"About A Boy" is good, so is "How To Be Good". I have them if you want to borrow them next time you're in sin john's.

Thu May 11, 04:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home