Wednesday, May 17, 2006

just to see something else


i'm posting this picture of an oak tree outsside nina's apt. and sending you to hear HR's new stuff. I'm truly impressed so far...Mr. Baker is making us proud and jacob too- for all his hard work imeansexualfavours... and i'd know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Luke, this was an excellent post. Thoughtful, yet to the point. I am very grateful for your latest addition here.

cheerfully yours,
Crozzegammer...

Thu May 18, 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Come on Crozzegammer, quit trying to have a name as cool as Janezgamer. I second that this was an excellent post, however.

Everyone's,
District Attorney Matthew Rowegamer

Thu May 18, 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Luke, if you're implying that Tim's songs are good because of the sexual favors given to him by Jacobstyles, then I guess that explains the lack of Nina produced songs.

Burn.

Impotencegamer

Thu May 18, 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

So, do Impotencegamers play XBOX 360? (I'm hoping Andrew Rowe read this.)

Thu May 18, 09:34:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

Melanie Slater is here now. Would anyone like to say hello to her?

Crizzlegamer out...

sha boom.

Sun May 21, 12:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home