I'd like to join the call for a new banner, one that is less shitty. I have a week old nephew Luke, perhaps you should hand the reigns over to him. Does this make me the first Uncle/Aunt on this site, besides Brad who hasn't posted enough to count yet. (Was that a proper sentence, what about the question mark, anyone?) Anyway, that was the most significant thing to happen to me lately. The baby's pretty cool and all but the best thing to happen lately and I think Jacob would agree, happened a few weekends ago. Earlier in the eve myself, Jacob, Brad and Tony were watching a video of stuff that was banned from tv (don't ask). One clip was a police officer shooting some guy in the head in San Salvador, El Salvador. I commented that that was a pretty unoriginal/lame/stupid name for a city (St. John's, El John's-stupid). Anyway, later on we shared a cab with a fellow from San Salvador, El Salvador his name...Salvadore! Sadly I don't know much more about him other than he was really big, bald and may have left after the cab, or we may have played pool and shot Sambuca with him at Bubbles...I was drunk.
P.S. My recommendation for the banner is a comparison of hairy chested Tom vs shaved chested Tom, that one's for the ladies.
P.S. My recommendation for the banner is a comparison of hairy chested Tom vs shaved chested Tom, that one's for the ladies.





















4 Comments:
You have awesome stories, Cory. You should start another blog called Cories Story's (yeah, try to figure that out).
BAhahahhhahhaa...
sweet Burn, phil..... so sweet.
damn he deserves that......
* yeah, corie- send said picture, and we'll talk. until then, no hairy chest...
Matthew = Epic
Thank you for an inspiring journey.
We Saluute you.
p.s. 'trew dat' is the measure of all things... but don't you dare comment there and not read EVERY SINGLE post.
what have you got better to do today. freaky friday is ova.
Post a Comment
<< Home