Saturday, May 06, 2006

ReImmigration: Mexico- land of Opportunity



This is the sweetest post I've seen about the hubub over Anti-immigration. We always knew the best reporting came from The Onion.

Mexican immigrants to the United States have begun making the deadly journey back across the border in search of better-paying Mexican-based American jobs.

"I came to this country seeking the job I sought when I first left this country," said Anuncio Reyes, 22, an undocumented worker who recrossed the U.S. border into Mexico last month, three years after leaving Mexico for the United States to work as an agricultural day laborer. "I spent everything I had to get back here. Yes, it was dangerous, and I miss my home. But as much as I love America, I have to go where the best American jobs are."
Read it Here. Also recommended: "Friendship with Homeless man One-Sided"

1 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

ouch- zero comments...... nobody respects the Pedro

because "Pedro lacks political experience"
for shame.

Mon May 08, 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home