Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Contributors
The Holyrood Huddle Endorses:
- Routine Pleasures
- The Yule Goat Webcam
- Huddle on Flickr
- Hey Rosetta!
- BioCurious?
- The East Coast Trail
- Quintana's + Arriba's
- Kinky for Governor of Texas!
- Gazeebow Unit
- The James Baird Gallery
- Scott Walden's Photos
- Clarke's Beach: Photos
Previous Posts
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town!
- I'd like to thank my parents...Jebus...
- He then extended his 1.06m-long arm into the mamma...
- Any Texas Requests, Y'all?
- Luke & Nina's 1 word Review of 'Casino Royal'
- Early Gift
- Winter Picture
- Newfoundland-Ebert News 5
- Bonehead News of the day:
- World geography

4 Comments:
my Dick in a Box
Freaking hysterical. Saw it live Sat. Night... killed me.
J-Timberlake is surprisingly awesome- he's really into this in a very hilarious way... I guess you could say he's bringing.... his dick in a box.... back..... nevermind
You just spoilled the joke for everyone who hasn't seen it yet, way to go Luke. I was going to invite you to Don Cherry's with us tonight but you'd probably just spoil that too.
Coco, you read the comments before watching the movie? You spoiled it for yourself, my friend. For shame.
Firstly, I had already seen it and was just looking out for others because that's the kind of guy I am. Secondly, I'm really glad you're not coming home for Christmas. Thirdly, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours.
Post a Comment
<< Home