Monday, December 18, 2006

Santa Claus is Coming to Town!


Hey My little Elves... I know you've all been working so hard this year, so in reward for your hard work, Santa's going home for a little Christmas Vacation action.

So, after this delicious breakfast of egg dippers, followed by a morning visit to Krispy Kreme (OMG- Evilicious), I'm leaving the ATX at noon, to arrive in Torbay at 11 pm tonight! Booo-ya. [this, of course, after telling my family that I was arriving at about 7 pm... unfortunately noon + 7 hrs in the air= ummm, well, not 7 at night Newfoundland time! ;)]

So, Merry Christmas to all,

The Huddle huddles a little closer today!

wish me luck in the air~
Ho Ho Hoe!
SC

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Back to the rock, eh? I'll be there shortly! (well, the EAST end of the Rock...)

But I think we need to take an inventory of who exactly will be in St. John's over Christmas. Am I right in thinking it will only be Phil/Susan/Crisbo/Jill/Arielle who WON'T be joining us? Have I missed someone?

Speaking of me, I'm back this coming Friday. Saturday I'm going to Josh Ward's house for a Tipp's Eve party (you all know him, so I'm sure you're invited). I'm gonna be in town until the 2nd, when I take the freakin' bus back to CB.

So....what's everyone doing on New Year's Eve?!? Am I the only one who bought a ticket to the Hey Rosetta/Mark Bragg New Year's Eve show? (p.s. Mark Bragg is friggin' wicked). If I am, hurry up and get your tickets at Junctions (or Sirens after 6pm - Cory's there every night, so he can probably pick up the tickets for all of ya).

It's gonna be a New Year's Rockin' Fuckin' Eve!!!

Mon Dec 18, 07:19:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

That is correct, we won't be back until The Wedding, which is unfortunate, but means it will be a fun summar.

Safe trip etcetera Mr. Quinton!

Mon Dec 18, 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Thank you for Said well wishes, etc!

flights report: all clear- late leaving both A-town and New(ark), but only landed 1 hour late instead of 2.5 as last year (& with my baggage this time!)

Janes- My sister said that she tried to get NYE tickets, but that they were sold out: any word on that?

If it doesn't work out for NYE, I think a kegger + film/games night is in order! Flip Cup for the new year, Sir!

Tue Dec 19, 02:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home