So, which side are you on? Or will be on in 100,000 years?
For some of us, I think i already have the answer. Sorry Arielle... errr, rather, the mongreloid ancestors of Arielle's children.
"The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist."
Also, as if we didn't know, James Lipton, host of Inside the Actor's Studio is a pimp. and was a pimp, for real, in Paris.
And, more than anything, I want to know: what did all yonder Peeps do for Hallowe'en? All Hallow's Eve? I saw some scary costumes: Jacob's ego-maniacal 'Jake in a box,' and also Cory's terrifying hairy-mask.
For my part, I basically tried to ignore it, and got by by wearing my threadless bones shirt. No 6th st. for me, thank god.
What was everyone else?
What was l'Allowe'en like in Kingston? Melbourne? Fredricton? Goose-bay?
just askin', yo...





















6 Comments:
im sure ive had conversations with hinchey about humans splitting into 2 different species
halloween doesnt seem to exist in australia, it passed by me without notice so no costumes for us. maybe next year
Halloween in Fredericton this year was all about the "P":
Pussy
Pills
Porn
Prada
and Pumpkins, of course.
Jill you probably didn't notice costumes because everyone dressed up as kangaroo's and koala's so everything seemed completely normal.
I bet Phil and Sue sure missed the hallowe'en fireworks.
We did! Or at least, I missed the news stories the next day about idiot kids who had firecrackers go off in their hands. x8)
Don't know what jill's talking about, my halloween was brimming with the 5 p's.
And how come Arielle would be split off?
only arielle can answer that... arielle, or Pale Male!
Post a Comment
<< Home