VFest

Fuck yeah! Just bought a 2-day pass for this year's Virgin Music Festival in Toronto. Oasis, Foo Fighters, Stereophonics, The Weakerthans, Boc Party, Wintersleep, Paul Weller, and that's only who's confirmed so far! This will be the 2nd time seeing Oasis and I'm bouncing off the walls. Gonna be hot in the TDot come September.





















7 Comments:
sweet man, you're going to have a blast!
nice stuff, B-rad. Great lineup up in thar. I'd love to see the wkrthns and the constantines.
While you're at it, that's only a weekend or so away from Austin City Limits fest!!!
By the by, there's a direct flight from Toronto to A-town these days, starting in May, i hear.
it'd be worth the trip for B-rad et. al. More news when they post the lineup. *fingers crossed for radiohead*
I'll be just begining my intership so I'll be missing a day as it is by flying up friday afternoon and heading back monday morning. Would love to spend an extra couple days in toronto to see friends and evena JAys game, but its going to be tough with said flight schedule.
I'm too lazy to correct my spelling errors.
We could give you the Jacob treatment, and just stand around outside the SkyDome, having arrived too late to make it economically sensible to buy a ticket to go in and see the last couple of innings, if you like. :)
Yo, where's your student teaching going to be, Gowch?
Alas, no Jays game. Guess my the few Expos games I've seen will have to suffice for now. I'll find out the location of my internship in May. I'll let you know when I hear, although I figure it to be maybe Rennies River or somewhere close to home.
Post a Comment
<< Home