Sunday, April 06, 2008

Les Habitants!




Let's give it up for Les Bleu-Blanc-et-Rouge! Top spot in the Eastern Conference and ready to do some damage in the playoffs. I'll be expecting everyone to be tuning in this Thursday night to watch the Habs begin their 16-game winning streak.

11 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

damn you american television...foiled again.

Mon Apr 07, 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Good news Luke,the CBC streams all their games live. You've no excuse now. I'll be expecting a full report of the game on Friday morning.

Mon Apr 07, 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger rowetisserie said...

Les Glorieux!!!

Mon Apr 07, 02:14:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Komi's gonna be back too, which is key I think.

Mon Apr 07, 02:31:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

What makes this post even greater is the fact that the Leafs didn't even qualify!!

Vive le Québec libre!!!!

Mon Apr 07, 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Mon Apr 07, 06:07:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

Komisrek is practicing hard, Boullion is practicing, Ryder is skating, just waiting for Koivu to hit the ice again. This is the Habs' year.
In other news, I hate the fucking Leafs. I don't know which gives me more satisfaction, seeing the Leafs implode again or raising an Eastern Conference banner to the Bell Centre rafters.

Mon Apr 07, 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

I'm also not a leafs fan, but when you live here, you realise that they're so fucking pathetic that you almost start to pity/sympathize.

It doesn't help that Vancity shat the season away, either. So, with that: tricolor!

Mon Apr 07, 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

I'm also a little saddened by the collapse of the Canucks down the stretch. I had 5 Canucks on my fantasy roster this year and watched them perform pretty closely all year. Plus it's nice to see as much Canadian-content in the playoffs as possible, except for the Leafs of course. I can't imagine the amount of Leaf Nation bullshit you must endure living in Toronto, it's bad enough watching TSN & Sportsnet everyday and the leading story is always Leaf-related. Toronto must be waiting with baited breath for the next round of washed up free agents to land in Leafland this summer.

Mon Apr 07, 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger rowetisserie said...

sportsnet is all leafs back home? its all sens here. they're all un gang de loser as far as i'm concerned.

keep an eye on the young russians, especially pocket-Kostitsyn. guy has been making them study the kovalev dvd day in-day out.

in unrelated news, this guy is sayin what we've been thinking all along (the art of chauvanism):

http://www.menarebetterthanwomen.com/

Tue Apr 08, 07:30:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

I get the Sportsnet East, West, Pacific, & Ontario and there's a fair share of Leaf bullshit spouting from all of those sources.

Nice link.

Tue Apr 08, 10:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home