Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy April Birthdays!

A big "Happy Birthday" to the other half today as he turns the big 2-6! We'll be celebrating with pizza and imaginary cake!

Also, happy birthday to the Lukeners tomorrow who's also turning 26. Hope it's a great day, buddy!

13 Comments:

Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Happy Birthday Phil!

i'll have a pice of that freaky lookin' cake!

Fri Apr 04, 01:14:00 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Back atcha! The freakier the cake, the better. :)

Fri Apr 04, 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Student said...

Now, I laid out all my opinions earlier about backstabbing homos that are the april births, but here I'll recant in order to throw big love in the general direction of phlaming phil johnson and lucious luke quinton. Really now, these are two stand up motherfuckers, but all's I can add is these are also posters of great repute in this internetting weblog community, of whom the more is said-- ... the better?

And with that quizzical question, I'll leave you all with a Katzenjammer that captures the mood:

http://www.barnaclepress.com/cmcvlt/KatzenjammerKids/kk030322.jpg

Fri Apr 04, 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

Happy birthday guys. Let's hope you make it to 27.

Fri Apr 04, 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger MsNina said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday Phil!

Happy Birthday today to Mr. Q!!!

Fri Apr 04, 07:25:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

That's a big ask Cocobro, what with Luke's proclivity for over-indulging at the texas bbq and phil's hatred of life-sustaining steak juice.

Fri Apr 04, 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger Janezy said...

What the....I totally posted the first comment on this, so where did it go? It even included some self-deprecating humour which I know we all enjoy...

Oh well. Happy (belated) Birthdate(s)!!

Sat Apr 05, 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger rowetisserie said...

These april birthday's remind me of tearing a mdjh donut in two, inserting a mdjh cookie and eating the delicious finished product.

Sat Apr 05, 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Oh man, those were the ultimate days. Remember Phil you would never have any change on you, and I always did (because of my paper boy job)... so I would lend you money, but only on the condition that you would pay me back at some ridiculous interest rate... like I'd lend you a buck fifty, but you'd have to pay me back two bucks.
Those were the days.
Now I need to figure out a new way to swindle you. But in the mean time, if you ever need any money, remember, I'm just a phone call away.

Sun Apr 06, 05:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

ps happy birthday

Sun Apr 06, 05:29:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

short term gain for long term pain is always a sound motto.

Sun Apr 06, 11:12:00 AM  
Blogger WhiteLily said...

That must have been Philip that posted as me. ;p

Sun Apr 06, 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

(yes)

Sun Apr 06, 06:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home