Spielberg has Seven Crystal Balls
I heard they were filming a Tintin movie, and instantly was afeard. "Blistering Barnackles," etc. etc. I think we're in good hands because Spielberg is involved, but i has me doubts. Case in point:
This 17 year old kid (from Love Actually) is going to play 'our man in Belgium.':

And Andy Serkis as Capt. Haddock:

Can Spielberg not hear the truth? Or does he have a "Broken Ear"? Peter Jackson is involved, so no doubt his New Zealand wizengamot has taken hold of Jaws himself, as i calls 'im.
It's supposed to be partially in 3D, Beowulf style, so mayhaps it'll be deadly.
For commentary: your favourite Tintin book/show is. . .
and Tintin, a better read en Francais, ou Anglais?
for my part I can't remember too many specifics, though I'm pretty sure i've read them all. I'll pick either The Broken Ear, (for super creepiness) or The Crab With The Golden Claws. And while I support the name Milou and Dupont et Dupont, it's just as tight en Anglais.
This 17 year old kid (from Love Actually) is going to play 'our man in Belgium.':

And Andy Serkis as Capt. Haddock:

Can Spielberg not hear the truth? Or does he have a "Broken Ear"? Peter Jackson is involved, so no doubt his New Zealand wizengamot has taken hold of Jaws himself, as i calls 'im.
It's supposed to be partially in 3D, Beowulf style, so mayhaps it'll be deadly.
For commentary: your favourite Tintin book/show is. . .
and Tintin, a better read en Francais, ou Anglais?
for my part I can't remember too many specifics, though I'm pretty sure i've read them all. I'll pick either The Broken Ear, (for super creepiness) or The Crab With The Golden Claws. And while I support the name Milou and Dupont et Dupont, it's just as tight en Anglais.





















3 Comments:
also, there must be some fat guy with a beard who could make a better Captain Haddock.
I don't have a good suggestion...because he'd have to be a real actor, and Ricky Gervais is the only one that keeps coming to my mind.
The only thing I remember about Tintin is that he could knock you the fuck out.
The only thing I remember about Tintin is that he used to pass out all the time.
Post a Comment
<< Home