Time to repent.
Have you seen this two faced baby? It's making me reconsider my entire life. Is it even worth getting out of bed if there's a two faced baby out there walking around? Should I work twice as much so I can help support the two faced baby? I wish she would just grow up already so she can tell us uni-faces how to live our lives. But which face should we listen to, left or right?
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/080408/K040806AU.html
http://www.cbc.ca/cp/Oddities/080408/K040806AU.html





















3 Comments:
it doesn't look like she/they will be able to talk. So i guess she'll only communicate via telepathy. Man. It's gonna be hard to figure out which one's 'talking'.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbC04A9nUmU&feature=user
First the tree man, now this. Man, screw repenting.....we're all going to hell anyway.
Also, Habs Won!!!
Does she have two esophaguses? I'd be curious how that who thing works.
And if she CAN eventually talk, would she have two separate streams of conversation, or would it be like, in stereo?
Post a Comment
<< Home