Sunday, November 01, 2009

This Deserves Its Own Post

In a new height of clumsiness/underestimating his personal space/drinking/etc., Tom caught himself on fire at a halloween party last night. It was kind of amazing. I only wish that I had a camera at the ready. Thought you all might like to hear this. And for the record Tom was dressed as Count Chocula at the time. I think his brown velvet sport coat might have been partially to blame. All was well in the end though.

9 Comments:

Blogger Janezy said...

Thanks Jill, this made my day!

Sun Nov 01, 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Coco butter said...

That's the best! Any chance you guys could film a re-enactment?

Sun Nov 01, 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

That's quite something.

Sun Nov 01, 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jaboc said...

Picturing this will make the darkest hours seem bright.

Oh man that is funny shit.

Mon Nov 02, 03:05:00 AM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

oh please let there be pictures of a burnt count chocula.

Mon Nov 02, 12:01:00 PM  
Blogger Student said...

I feel like Janes normally feels with you animals taking pleasure in failures in life.

Hey, I'm coming home from 24th to 7th. Going to be sick brozzz!

Wed Nov 04, 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

Siiickkkkk!!!!

What happened to no fundz, yo? Are you flying?

Thu Nov 05, 07:05:00 PM  
Blogger Invisible Shield said...

5 Hey Rosetta tickets BOOKED. Pretty decent seats. 5 dudes in row T, just under the balcony, for a romantic evening with Tim Baker.

Fri Nov 06, 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger brad. said...

jesus murphy, why did I wait so long to read that post! My brain has been burned (pun intended) with the image of Tom stumbling around a campfire fully ablaze, entertaining people, and completely unaware of his burning body. The image in my mind is most likely nowhere near what the reality was but infinitely more hilarious.

Thu Nov 19, 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home